Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Answer and a New Post

click to comment
This is the answer of the question i pose earlier last week, its Spiderman!!! The winner is lawrence, which by chance, his 2nd answer was spiderman, so I cannot say that he ting tong tiang and get the answer. So its his free choice of a post on my blog, until he gives me the topic that is.

Ok, on to other stuff, been busy since last week, with the singing competition in Sentul drawing near and the orientation night coming this saturday, I've got my hands full. On top of that, I'm shifting soon to my new house and packing has already started in my house. And there's 1 more thing, I'm gonna have to face an interview this Sunday regarding the Lion's Club Youth Exchange Program, in Singlish term, Waliu eh!!!!!


click to comment
There was a fencing competition held at Gurney plaza last week and I was there during the preliminaries, supposedly this was a match between the number 1 seed and an unseeded contestant. Guess who won, hahaz....

And all of a sudden!!! They shrank in size!!!(lame...) Hahaz, a few kids were tring out the sport just on the strip next to the real competition(pic below), so cute!!!

click to comment

Hey have you guys tried the Shrek meal yet? I did not watch the movie but gobbled up the McDonald's Fairytale meal d, hahaz
click to comment
Here's the drink and the "shake shake" fries

click to comment
Ooh, pillows, NOT complimentary.....

click to comment
Here's how you eat the "shake shake" fries.

click to comment
You put in the seaweed shaker...

click to comment
and shake all the way till your pants drop off.... simple eh?

click to comment
Here's me foldover with Shrek on the container.

click to comment
And it went down my stomach just like that.....

And lastly for this post, Here's the situation in my house:

click to comment
Piles and piles of.....(thats me mom on the sofa)

click to comment
BOXES.......

Till next time, adios!!!!!!!

No comments: