Thursday, May 24, 2007

American Idol Ends.....

click to comment
American Idol has finally come to an end, and the winner is Jordin Sparks(pics below).
click to comment

Wondering why I have no enthusiasm over the win? Well, ain't it obvious? I wanted the other guy that was Blake Lewis(pic below) to win the contest.
click to comment

Although Jordin totally beat Blake in vocal power, but Blake's charisma and showmanship on the stage showed that he was a better and more entertaining performer than Jordin. Though dissapointed with the result, I still give thumbs up to Jordin's amazing vocal's. Here's a clip from Blake's 1st song, He's own rendition of Bon Jovi's, "You Give Love A Bad Name", damn cool beatbox moves. And the American Idol final song from both of the contestants. Till next time, tata!!!!!

Beatbox Mania


This Is My Now: Blake's Version


This Is My Now: Jordin's Version


P.S: The difference is quite clear between the 2 singers for the last song.

No comments: