Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hospital Visit

My friend Sheng Yan met with an accident on Thursday and was admitted to the hospital, poor thing..... Stupid Kembara driver!!!!! Anyway, we went to see him at Island Hospital and took some pics with him, lolz. I went with Logica and Law
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though met with an accident, Sheng Yan still smiled he always does and still has the sweetest mouth ever, lolz.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With smiles on his face, he explained how he met with the accident to us(its all on Logica's blog, hahaz, lazy to write here and I don't really know the details also)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We took pictures with him as caring friends, there are a few more but its all in Law's camera and Logica, so I guess you'll have to go over to their blog, lolz!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since its years of friendship(We're same school, but I'm late 1 year than them, transferred in when I was Standard 2), the 4 of us:Me, Logica, Law and Sheng Yan, took a photo together for this "memorable" day, hope it doesn't happen again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a moment of silence when "Ah Sou" walked in, lolz, meaning Sheng Yan's girlfriend. She was pretty mad because earlier she was kinda shooed out of the room by Sheg Yan's parents. We then "left" the room and let Sheng Yan settle this problem 1st before the atmosphere could clear up. I then got a call from my mom stating that it was time to go so we bade farewell and left for home.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the carpark, I found this Savvy and shouted "Walau-eh!!!!" cause its a joke that me and my father played. If we ever find a Savvy on the street or any place for that matter, we would shout "Walau-eh!!!!", lolz, my father got it from a TV ad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now this is the car that we should really shout "Walau-eh!!!!!", a Mercedes sports car!!!!!!!

Tungz signing off.....

No comments: