Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Retro Cam

After a week's absence(and 2 days of food poisoning, arghh....) I'm finally back blogging. 2 weeks ago, I found a very retro video camera in my dad's closet while I was helping my mom clear the room, guess what, it's about 16 years old cause my dad said he bought it right after I was born, SO COOL!! Anyway, I took a few photos of it, with help from my pops, lolz....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just thought I'd give it a name, so I called it Retro Cam.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course along with the camera, comes the bag, lolz, which is also about 16 years old

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

While most of the camera's now either use small tapes or memory cards as a storage device, this 1 still use casettes as its storage device.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now this is what you get get when a battery gets old, be careful, the stuff around it is poisonous!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lolz, Tungz with the Retro Cam!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Striking a pose with the Retro Cam, lolz, just really like to fool around with stuff that is old.

No comments: