Sunday, August 06, 2006

The School Disciplinary Board Annual Dinner

LOlz, here's the post from the previous picture. Last night was the disciplinary board's annual dinner, which was quite good compared to last year's, it was a bit more lively then I expected. My mom drove me, Logic, Law and Danny(Ong) there (it was held at the Wonderland restaurant, by the way, the food ain't that good...lolz, sorry...) . I had to go to the bathroom so we went up to the restaurant to register 1st. While going up, we met up with a very quiet boy whom we tried to joke around with, instead of laughing, he just had a plain cold look on his face,I even said,"Guys, he can't laugh!" to try and force out a little bit of emotion from him, but to no avail... (wondering if he was being arrogant?) . After i finished my small "business", we registered ourselves and headed over to Prangin Mall to have a little walk.On the way we bumped into Cheng Zheng and Chin Aik (Who had his girlfriend with him) .Cheng Zheng followed us by the way. It was not even 15 minutes I think that I got a call from Yi Ren saying that the singing competition contestants had to go back and give our CD's to the person in-charge, LOLZ, meaning me and Ji Yuan. Well we of course got frustrated, but still had to go back with only Ernest, Danny, and Lawrence (Who wanted to see Joanne) leaving behind (They joined i us a little later after that)

Ok thats enough of the "prologue"(lolz). Before the dinner, I took a few pics with my friends like Wen Jun, Hung Keat, Chuen Kit and a lot more, here they are:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Four "Insurance" salesmen, lolz. (I look like the Mcdonald sign,hahaz)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From left, Hung Keat, me and Wen Jun (Haha, long time friends)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Wei Hong. (Buddies that look alike, lolz)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Li Qian. (Man this guy is TALL!!!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Kay Wei. (The Red Guys!!!!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Alex. (Suprisingly, he is not wearing a tie?!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Chuen Kit. (Complimented him, saying he looked like Keanu Reeves in the coat, lolz)

Anyway, after the dinner started and a few speeches were given , I was up to perform my song sung by Jacky Cheung, originally Zhang Xin Zhe, 爱如潮水, Love As Water Wave, lolz, direct english translation. I felt so good singing the song, probably because I loved the song, hahaz. A lot of people gave me an applause when I finish the song, I really thank them, cause it made me feel so good, thank you to all who supported me. After that, Yong Kyan, Logica and Danny(Lim) went up to sing, I don't have pictures of Ah Kyan singing but I do have Logica and Danny's pics:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Logica belting out a great hit, 绝口不提
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Danny getting into the groove of the song, 痴心绝对

I don't have Ah Kyan's pics because I was too busy taking pics with HIS camera, lolz, got to tell him to send me them later. After the performances from the contestants, me and Ah Kyan performed another 2 hits, having so much fun along the process, hahaz, we were actually acting ont stage, hahaz. The songs we sang were 祝福 and 最近比较烦. Hahaz, I don't know if anyone got the photos anot, I want them , lolz. Everybody gave us a roar of applause after we sang the songs, making us so satisfied (We both gave each other a high 5).

Then there was Ghee Boon's dance that stunned a few people because of his flexibility,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ghee Boon doing his dance.
He did very well and was also congratulated by a lot of people, lolz, good job Boon.
After that there was the award ceremony where Me, Kok Meng and Yong Kyan were the proud winners of 3 consecutive trophies, YEAH!!! Lolz. Conratulations to Ah Kyan too for winning the 1st prize trophy!!!! Yo man!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me receiving my award from Mr. Tan Seong Hee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Cup, lolz.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd Runner-up, not too shabby, hahaz.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Champions Of Singing: Me and Ah Kyan. (trying to put on a serious face)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So thirsty after singing so many songs!!!!

Most of my report revolves around the singing competition, lolz, probably cause it was most interested event, so if you want to know more about the Annual dinner and see more pictures, you can visit Logica's site for more info. There's 1 more event that I wanted to write in here about, but I fer its not appropriate and whatsmore, I don't have the pics, hahaz. Anyway, thats my report on the annual dinner, until the next post, Chow!!!!

No comments: