Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dinner, Skating and Comics

Last Saturday was a blast for me and my friends as you know, Lawrence is back from US and we went to celebrate with our usual stuff, gaming, food and skating, bwahahaha!!!! I did not take any photos of us gaming as I was too busy....uhm.....gaming......hahaz. Anyway, later we went to Queensbay to have dinner and snapped some cool pics while we were there:
click to comment
Breeks at Queensbay, the food's not bad actually

click to comment
The gang that went out on saturday, me and Kuang Ze not in the picture

click to comment
Koolz coleslaw raided by us!!!!! Bwahahahaha!!!

After that, we went skating and it was real funny cos none of us really noe how to skate except for KZ who goes there every Saturday then only calls me noob, hmph... hahaz, he see this sure kill me...hehehehehe.....
click to comment
Tired after just 1 round, swtz.....

click to comment
My distorted face.....

click to comment
Kind of a weird effect in the pic, don't you think? Lolz....

click to comment
And they call him, BIG ASS(Dua Ka Chui)!!!!!

click to comment
Lawrence whining after a few more rounds, hahahaz.

click to comment
A groupie in the end, from left Kuang Ze, Me, the gay 1 is Law, the 1 outside the ring is Koolz, Feng Zhang and then Sze Hou.

The next day, Lawrence, me and Koolz went to Redbox with a couple of friends to have some vocal fun, after singing, we went to a comic book store up near the House Of Notebooks and I bougt my 1st Marvel comic book in years!!!!! So damn cool!!!!! Before going home though found someone writing this on the shores of gurney.
click to comment
It wrote:"Can someone buy me Penang?" Lolz, this person really loves Penang!!!!

Went home took a bath and watched footy with me pops before reading my comic book. Arsenal won by the way!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!!
click to comment
My comic book, its the New Avengers isue number #32, so damn cool, Spiderwoman betrays the team. Its the story after the Civil War.

click to comment
So freaking cool!!!!!!

Yesterday though I went to Borders bookstore and guess what, I bought The Marvel Civil War comic book, now this 1 is wicked sick!!!! Its about Captain America vs Iron Man when the Super Human Registration Act was implemented in America. Captain America led the rebellion and Iron Man the Government team. Who won? I'll tell you next time, hehe....
click to comment
The Civil War!!!!

click to comment
A closer look.

click to comment
My favourite page of the book!!!! So cool!!!!

That's all for now, till next time tata!!!! I'll leave you with a pic of my best buddies and me.
click to comment

1 comment:

~Rize~ said...

Comment on last pic...
Didn't know guys are sooooo vain too :P