Monday, March 03, 2008

Exams and Friendship Probs....

Exam time is here and I just got through my 1st 2 papers for the whole exam, PA and Biology. Biology was good but PA, argh, found out what graph i needed to draw in like the last 10 minutes. Manage to sketch the graph, but no colour and no petunjuk means DOOM in the exam. Ah well, at least I had a field day with Biology, took me like 50 minutes to write the whole darn essay, lets just hope i get good results this time, I need this a lot.

Anyway, some thing happened on Saturday that kinda changed my world upside down, can't really say it here, as to respect my friend and our own privacy, but it kinda put a lot of things in perspective and how much I have caused trouble for people. Realising that we cannot do things that we deem good or useful at the expense of other people's suffering. Well, we're still talking, but things have changed, so, will try to work it out, it is the exam, and the both of us ain't exactly free to talk right now. Although I will hope that it will work out in the end, I know that, no matter what, things have changed, it will be a hard time for me and also my friend and may be straining to our friendship, wishing her the best of luck, and sorry for all the inconveniences caused. Even though I write it here, she doesn't visit my blog, so its just an apology that she might not see. I have to control myself and contain myself and fill my days with activities to get my mind off these things, don't wanna make things as complicated as it already is. To make her high school life happy and to have our friendship last. I may suffer in the middle, but what to do, I love to see her smile more than to see her frown, so distance is what I need to keep now. Be happy my friend, I got your message, and all the best to you.....

Tataz, till next time.

No comments: